Bliss Balls are amazing!
- They are quick to make
- They are healthy, if the right ingredients are used
- They give us bliss and energy
- They are easy to take with you
When using essential oils in your food, it is very important to only cook with the highest quality of oils available, and from a source you can completely trust for the absolute best in safety and flavor. We, at High Vibe, use Young Living. Keep an eye out for our monthly educational classes on Essential oils. If you would like to become a part of our Young Living Group, and have the best support and source for you questions, then look at the bottom of this blog on how to join us.
Orange, Chocolate Bliss Balls
Yields 14 - 20 Balls
- 1 cup raw nuts of your choice, or a mix. Cashews, almonds, brazil nut, pecans all work great.
- 1/2 cup organic, pitted Medjool dates, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried apricot, chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 5 drops Young Living Orange Essential Oil
For the coating:
- 1/4 cup coconut shreds
- 4 drops Young Living Orange Essential Oil
Put all the ingredient into the bowl of your food processor, except the orange juice and the orange essential oil.
Give it a quick mix.
Add the orange essential oil to the orange juice, whisk together and then add the juice to the other ingredients in your food processor.
Mix till everything is combined and smooth.
Roll about 2 tsp of dough into small balls and then roll the balls in the coconut shreds.
Store them in a glass container in the fridge.
If you would like to become a member at High Vibe's Young Living Essential Oil Group, you can follow these instructions:
Go to the website: Young Living
- Fill out your contact info
- Create password and pin
- Next up is choosing your starter kit. Every new wholesale member has to sign up for a starter kit.
- Once you have chosen your kit, it will ask you about the OPTIONAL Essential Rewards Program. This is a monthly Program where you can save even more. This is totally optional and you can always join the Essential Rewards program at a later on. Click No, thank you, or enroll now.
- Now you simply have to agree to Terms&Conditions, and enter your payment information and shipping option.
- That's it!!!
Any issues signing up?
Call High Vibe at 212-777-6645 or
Cynthia at 631-241-1496 and mention High Vibe. :)