It's hard to beat overnight oats if you are looking for a healthy, satisfying and filling breakfast.
Overnight oats will fill you up, give you energy and will keep your sugar balanced - no crashes here.
Benefits of Oats:
- Good source of protein and fiber
- Rich in manganese, selenium, magnesium, phosphorus, fiber, zinc, iron and B Vitamins.
- May help reduce the risk of coronary heart disease
- May help lowering blood pressure and cholesterol
- The unique antioxidants in oats may reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease
Try this recipe for overnight oats, with our raw sprouted, gluten free oats.
Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut yogurt, use Bryt Life that we sell here at High Vibe
- ½ cup (heaping) raw and gluten free oats
- ⅔ cup unsweetened nut milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla powder
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- 0-2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1 large carrot, peeled and shredded
- ¼ cup raisins
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Whisk together all ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Spoon into a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Close and refrigerate overnight. They keep for 2 days in the fridge.